Comments

03/13/2017 2:13am

I totally agree, indeed praying in the name of Jesus Christ to God opens the door to God's response to reach and bless us. Praying is the best it can get you every happiness in the world

03/29/2017 9:19pm

I believe that the our Father who is in heaven is a God who loves us unconditionally. Let us make an example through the life of Jesus Christ. Our father who is in heaven have given His one and only son just to save us from the death of our sins. We have been saved and loved even though we know that we are not deserving. The Lord Jesus Christ has served us with all of His heart simply because He loves us and want us to be with Him in His father's paradise in heaven.

11/28/2017 6:45am

When I was a high school student, I used to attend a weekly prayer meeting with my friends. When I joined it, the only reason I have was because my friends was there. Until I realized that I love what I am getting from the meeting and got the whole gist of the prayer meeting. It's always a nice feeling when you are closer to God. It feels like as if you have a friend who is always there for you! I think all people should do it!

08/02/2017 4:52am

Jesus is a human, but Jesus is not just a normal human. He is God's son whom He has sacrificed to save His people. God gave Jesus to save us from our sins. I always pray in the name of Jesus Christ, because in that way our prayers will be reached to God. Let us not forget to pray everyday.

Thank you, thanks a lot for showing me what it means to be on the right path. God has separated our ways from the wrongdoers and we must not align ourselves to their path, it isn't righteous.

08/27/2017 11:36pm

He is a true light of blessing.

Want to see more posts about Jesus..

10/06/2017 11:32pm

Your speech is fantastic! This is so inspiring for me! Thank you so much!

12/10/2017 2:50am

Beauti Queen amazing kolkata escorts agency alwyas ready for you at your doorstep. Beauti Queen provide you high profile independent girl in kolkata, escorts service in kolkata, kolkata escorts. If you are looking for the ultimate encounter in Kolkata then I am your sophisticated young Kolkata escorts that provides upscale companionship for making your night becomes true.